5.14.2007

Hide and Seek

While I'm still putting off my posts about The Decemberists, Ben Gibbard, and Laura Veirs, I'll post about my name. Oftentimes, people have tried calling me Jillian, to which I reply "That's not my name." These people then accuse me of lying, claiming that I just don't like my full name. Let me assure everyone...Jill is as full as my name gets. But what if it were short for something (that's not Jillian)? So, Chris and I have come up with some ideas, and I'll put it to you, dear readers, to vote on which you think should be my official pseudo-real name.

1. Jillingsworth
2. Jillabelle
3. Jillerton
4. Jilltopher
5. Jillathan
6. Jillevieve
7. Jillberto
8. Jillifer
9. Jillt

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jillingsworth!

Anonymous said...

Punch Rockgroin!

~*¨`*.~*¨*.¸¸.~*¨`*. said...

Ha! "Jillberto" made me laugh out loud (and I may perhaps think of you as that in my mind forevermore), but I'd like to suggest a few more:

Jillia
Jilleroo
Jilliferous
That-Amazing-Bitch-Jill

(I just found your blog, Jill--I'm totally loving it! Thanks for putting something intelligent and interesting to read on the internet!)