7.07.2006

Brass In Pocket

Okay, so a couple things I've been thinking about today. And I might say realized, but I know I haven't, but I've been thinking about these things quite a bit and especially today. And the song in the title I've heard twice and think especially meaningful. But, to get one thing out of the way...au jus is really fucking good. And Molly's barbeque sauce is good as well, but not like anything special good, just pretty good. Anyway, I've been pretty fixated with one person lately, and I fully realize that I don't have much chance with this person, but that hasn't stopped me from trying. And I'll say one thing that I especially thought of driving home this evening. While I may get discouraged from the lack of hope of me actually dating (or at least having sex with) this person, it's so much much more depressing to think of not having someone in mind. And for a long time I didn't, but now that I do, it's so much more sad to think of not liking this person, even if this person is oh-so-happily involved with someone else. At least I have a goal, and as long as I have that, at least I have something. And while I once had a keen finger on the other thing I was thinking about, perhaps I don't. It's probably something I've rehashed time and time again. So, to sum up, Molly's beef rolls are very good, with both au jus and barbecue sauce, and my eternal thanks to Chris for bringing me that today (I'll make it up by bringing you some of the best spaghetti sauce ever soon), and I wish I could not feel guilty about things, but very certain things in particular, and while I have ever so many great qualities, I don't have the quality of having someone that I want to have. In the wise words of Fiona Apple, "oh well".

No comments: