5.19.2006

The Infanta

There is a roundabout in front of the building that I work in. As I was walking to the building across from ours, I noticed a NIU van which had apparently missed the parking spot its driver was hoping for. It stopped at the bottom of the circle, backed up, and turned around in order to park in this particular spot. Seriously? You're in a fucking roundabout. Then, I dropped off a file with a secretary who didn't seem as though she was the winner of any congeniality contests. She reminded me of a cross between Felicity Huffman in Transamerica (at least the snippets I've seen since I have yet to watch the film) and Mary Jo Buttafuoco, which I thought was interesting. And then I walked back to my building and smirked once again at the van driver who likes to complicate things.

No comments: