5.23.2006

Plans Get Complex

Continuing in the vein of finding really cool stuff while on campus (beginning yesterday with All-Time Quarterback's video), I found Colin Meloy's last night of his most recent solo tour (which I saw in Chicago and was absolutely spectacular) here. And I now have my very own CD, as well as a copy of his cd of Shirely Collins' covers which I didn't have any money to buy when I had the chance in person coming to me via ebay. So, I highly recommend listening to Colin Meloy sing and talk to the audience. Ah, discoveries make me happy. Also, tentatively Great America will be visited on June 3rd, so everyone mark your calendar and make no other plans!! I watched Love, Honour, and Obey last night, which is interesting. I'll need to watch it again before I decide what I think of it. That is all.

No comments: