6.16.2006

Charlie

Woot!! In August, I'll be driving cross country with my mom to California. I'm thinking that only one of us will make it back alive. But, I'm going to see Death Cab for Cutie at Berkeley!!! (Jumping up and down)! I now have a pair of not-fucking-around-headphones. Much to my dismay, on my way out the door this morning and on my way to the gym, I discovered my headphones had gone kaput. So I went to campus via Best Buy and picked up some heavy duty new headphones. This is my excitement thus far today. Will more be in store when I watch Colin Firth for 5 hours? We will see.
song recommendation of the moment: "Tell Her This" by Del Amitri
book recommendation of the moment: The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster
TV recommendation of the moment: House
movie recommendation of the moment: Twelve Angry Men

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you threw in the towel, aparently you didn't throw it very far.