6.09.2006

MACOF

Most of my day today was spent in cleaning and putting stuff away in my apartment. I've been meaning to clean for a long while now and it's finally done. I also took the extra step of pretty much organizing almost everything I own, so now most things pretty much have their place. I moved here at the end of June last summer; today is the first day everything has been put away. When I walked in my door a couple of minutes ago it was pretty strange, what with all the cleanliness and space and such. I like it. And while doing this today I wore one of the bras I recently purchased which was somewhat exciting since it hooks in the front and this is my first experience with such a device. I'm telling you, my existence is non-stop action. I recommend the new video for Death Cab For Cutie's "I Will Follow You Into the Dark". Go forth and watch.

No comments: