6.10.2006

You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.

What I've learned today:
1) I'm horribly out of practice for bowling; this should be remedied.
2) I should not try to bowl while the video for "I Will Follow You Into the Dark" is playing above the lane since I don't pick up the spare and miss part of the video.
3) Dekalb has an arboretum that's actually a pretty nice place that I should go back to sometime soon.
4) One of the episodes of Scrubs (2nd season) has a fantastic Breakfast Club reference that makes me laugh very much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is there an arboretum in DeKalb? I can't believe I've never heard of it.

undulatingorb said...

I'm not sure I can tell you exactly where it is since I happened upon it on a wandering walk, but the path that goes through it is the one that's behind Angela's place. We should go there.

Anonymous said...

I can see how exposure to that video would disrupt one's bowling.